Friday, February 19, 2010

WOOSAW! Bad Boys 2 is coming to the Ritz



Action Pack Theater presents
BAD BOYS 2
with live explosions and tons o' guns
Sundays, Feb 21 & 28 at the Alamo Ritz
Grab your advance tickets right here


Yeah, Michael Bay gets a lot of hate. And after he made Optimus Prime say, "My bad," in the first TRANSFORMERS, I even jumped on the anti-Bay wagon myself. But to this day, every time I get into any sort of conversation with a Bay basher I immediately end the argument before it can start using just three little words:

Bad.

Boys.

Two.


Cause when he took the buddy cop movie formula and just said, "Fuck it, I'm gonna go nuts all over this bitch," Michael Bay created True Classic Cinema and earned his spot at the top of the cinephile ranks right up there with Coppola, Godard and Melies. Yeah, I went there.

Come out and try to prove me wrong at this special Action Pack Theater screening hosting by myself and Greg MacLennan and featuring LIVE EXPLOSIONS in the theater, CAP GUNS for the first 100 people through the doors, and more FUCK YEAH moments than your non-Bay brain can handle.

We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life.
(Henri Mazza)

No comments: