Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TONIGHT AT THE RITZ




Last week's Cinco De Mayo Feast-Along presentation of THE THREE AMIGOS was so fun, and sold out so early, that we knew we had to give more people a chance to experience singing along to "My Little Buttercup" in a theater full of fans of vocabulary-building comedy. I mean, maybe it was just me, and how old I was when this movie came out, but for years and years I just assumed that "a plethora" was some sort of Spanish word for pinata. I don't know what language I assumed "pinata" was, but as embarrassing as that is, even worse was the fact that I had absolutely no idea that "infamous" didn't mean "more than famous" until I missed that question on my SATs. Thanks a lot, Three Amigos.

At any rate, tonight we'll have one more chance to see THE THREE AMIGOS on the big screen while yelling out all of our favorite lines and singing along with the horses on "Blue Shadows" and more. We'll start things off with a game of Kick the Pinata, then I know I for one will be doing a tequila shot, and then we will all be able to face our own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be the REAL El Guapo.

Grab your tickets to tonight's 7pm showing here, and I'll see you in Santa Poco.

No comments: